Your privacy is important to Respiratory Critical Care & Sleep Medicine Associates (RCCSMA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RCCSMA collects, and the ways in which RCCSMA may use that personal information.
Sources of Personal Information
A patient shall provide RCCSMA with personal data and permission sufficient for the engagement of activity in the RCCSMA site. This data may be modified by a user (you) to update record retention and for effective communication.
Users or Registrants (you) – may enter personal data and register for use of RCCSMA.
Personal information collection
RCCSMA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including interests, types of programs taken, professional credentials, and exam participation records);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact information such as name, address, email, phone, profession, and other interests or responses collected by your participation in programs);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to RCCSMA.
Using personal information
RCCSMA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- provide reports to clients including, sponsors, accreditors, and supporting organizations;
- supply to you services and programs;
- send you marketing communications via email or other electronic communication.
* treatment and payment operations to the extent allowed by the Health Insurance Portability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Where RCCSMA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RCCSMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
RCCSMA’s system is dependent on the ability to communicate and transfer documents and information by electronic means such as email, text, or other electronic means. Your participation in RCCSMA’s programs or those of its clients require your authorization of electronic communications by RCCSMA. Changes to permissions can always be made in the user profile section.
Sponsor or Client Provided Data
Occasionally, a client or sponsor may wish to pre-register its audience with RCCSMA so that accounts are quickly facilitated. When such data is provided, it is understood that the sponsor or client has permission to transmit such data into the RCCSMA platform. RCCSMA then creates the account and uses the information only to the degree necessary for access to sponsor or client programs.
Laws often change with respect to privacy and personal data. In this regard, RCCSMA adheres to its policy of respect and privacy of information according to current law. We only collect information necessary for the correct operation of our education platform , conducting customer service, or fulfillment of our hosting and service agreements with clients and sponsors, or in any defense necessary in a court of law. At the time of account creation all users are asked to consent to the privacy and terms and conditions posted by RCCSMA.
RCCSMA provides a secure server for data but cannot guarantee loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by third parties or sophisticated hackers. RCCSMA cannot warranty that any information will remain secure. It is our policy however not to collect any financial or personal data to be of such use by any potential hacker to the best of our ability.
Data Retention and Contacting Respiratory Critical Care & Sleep Medicine Associates
We retain your account records when created, until such time RCCSMA ceases to exist or you delete your account, or a sponsor or client removes a program offered in our catalogs.
To discuss your account, modify, delete, or other questions, please email [email protected] with your concerns.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
RCCSMA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Respiratory Critical Care & Sleep Medicine Associates
1325 San Marco Boulevard, Suite 300
Jacksonville, FL 32207